Three preserved human fetuses, presented in an antique display cabinet. The first is an altogether healthy fetus, the second suffers Polymelia, six arms, and the final, suffers a rare infection of the Shope papilloma virus, which causes a series of horn like growths in the forehead. These three are part of a large collection of human specimens, afflicted with various genetic diseases.
Oh man, I own a bunch of lipsticks and wear different ones/none at all in my pictures. Most times that a color is prominent, I’ll tag it underneath. But for now…
- this is Espionage by Benefit
- this is Think Bronze by Clinique (I actually don’t like this color very much, which is why I keep it at home as opposed to at school)
- this is Box by Illamasqua (my absolute favorite red)
- this is Flirt Alert by Benefit
- this is Pristine by Illamasqua
- this is Wanna? by Benefit
- this is Drench by Illamasqua
- this is Red Lizard by NARS
- this is Black Raspberry by Bobbi Brown
- this is no lipstick, and this is no lipstick in brighter light
That’s preeeeetty much about it, though I own other colors, I have never photographed myself wearing them before on here.
Sirloin steak at the dining hall.
And it’s actually, like, cooked well.