Things I’d do instead of writing this paper:
I’d like to thank you all for being phenomenal distractions from this lit assignment.
Going to bed now. Waking up at 10 AM ish, maybe earlier.
So this is just a glorified nap of sorts.
Who wants to waste some time with me?
Cause this essay isn’t happening tonight. It can happen tomorrow, but not tonight.
I WAS GONNA PACK BUT THEN I REMEMBERED I HAVE A TUMBLR. LOL.
Listening to Jekyll and Hyde, talking to my best friend, and painting designs on my nails.
Homework…what’s that again?
List of Stuff I’ve Done Tonight That Aren’t Either of My Group Projects:
- Cleaned out my backpack
- Vacuumed the carpet
- Vacuumed the hall
- Vacuumed my desk (yeah, that’s a thing)
- Painted my nails
- Did a face mask
- Sewed a fabric yoyo for a quilt for my dorm next year (part of our 1940’s Wartime Vintage Theme)
- Folded an origami lily for my dorm next year (part of our Japanese/Kawaii Theme)
- Sketched out ideas for modding my desk lamp with brass chains and old coins for my dorm next year (part of our Steampunk Theme)
- Wondered if it’s really a good plan that Thea and I decided to plan our decor in about fifty different directions
- Decided no fucks shall be given about the above mentioned matter, because said themes are AWESOME
- Did another face mask
- Called Casey (mah sister) on the phone
- Read something I wrote a long while back and giggled
- Read something I wrote a long while back and cried
- Read something I wrote a long while back and giggled so much that I cried
- Drank three bottles of water
- Wrote this list
« Vworp 2 / 2