>15 page shakespeare paper
>revise a play about kinky handcuff sex gone wrong
>two articles to revise
>two essays to write
>one article to write
There’s this kid I can’t stand in my drama writing class. Today we had to deliver monologues that we wrote, and this happened:
- He told the class that his monologue “came to him in a dream”
- He made his own “mood lighting” before reading
- When he was done he asked a girl in class if he “thought [he] saw a tear? Was that a tear I saw? No? Well, thought it was.”
- The thing was about a boat being a giant metaphor for love
- “You are the Jacques Cousteau of your own heart” was the last line
oh god is there a bug in my room.
i keep hearing this slight clicking noise.
and i think it’s rather insect-like.
and i just can’t do bugs.
i hate them.
i really do.
except for fireflies…and pretty pictures of rare winged things in nat geo.
but otherwise i cannot stand bugs anywhere near me and if there really is something clicking and flicking and zipping around my room right now, i don’t even think i’d have the energy to be properly petrified and annoyed.